What Is HGH191AA?
HGH191AA is a peptide used in activating the human growth hormone (HDH). The main function of the Human Growth Hormone 191AA involves the deposition of proteins, the growth of tissues as well as the subcutaneous fat stores’ breakdown.
242 in stock
What Is HGH191AA?
HGH191AA (Human Growth Hormone 191AA) is a peptide used in activating the human growth hormone (HDH). The pituitary gland (hypophysis), which is an endocrine gland, produces the HGH191AA, and it’s created by 191 amino acids. The main function of the Human Growth Hormone 191AA involves the deposition of proteins, the growth of tissues as well as the subcutaneous fat stores’ breakdown.
During adolescence, Growth Hormone is normally produced at high levels. Treatments that use that peptide are generally focused on the battle against a medical condition known as growth hormone deficiency (GHD).
How It Works
The mechanism of GHRH (Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone or also known as somatocrinin) causes the secretion of HGH during sleep. Also, this process stimulates somatostatin production. Somatostatin is also called GHIH (growth hormone-inhibiting hormone), and it’s a peptide hormone that usually regulates the endocrine system plus inhibits glucagon and insulin secretion.
Human Growth Hormone 191AA enhances anabolism a metabolic pathways set that allow molecules construction from smaller units) and promotes the growth of your body cells, hence it, in turn, increases these cells multiplication rate.
Results and Benefits
- People have been using Human Growth Hormone 191AA as an anti-ageing therapy because of the benefits that it often carries to the treatment of degenerative conditions that are related to age.
- Today, the peptide is being produced in a synthetic method, but initially, it wasn’t like that. In the eighties, the hormone was removed from the pituitary glands (hypophysis) of corpses, the fact that was connected with fatal brain disorders.
- Some bodybuilders who have tried using the peptide haven’t had good results because Human Growth Hormone 191AA could promote body fat loss (derived from the process of stimulation of the cells that often make use of fats). It’s a fact that GH itself stimulates the hydrolysis of triglycerides in adipose tissue (body fat), which result in weight loss.
- Human Growth Hormone 191AA has the capability of improving the healing of injuries. Tests have revealed positive results in the damaged cartilage regeneration using this peptide together with the insulin-growth factor. Those derived effects shouldn’t be credited to the peptide alone. The main agent of that benefit is the liver organ due to Human Growth Hormone 191AA only fulfilling a stimulation function of that organ, which is typically the only one capable of producing insulin-like growth factors at a limited amount.
- Also, athletes can benefit by improving their endurance owing to the capability of Human Growth Hormone 191AA to stimulate red blood cell production through a process known as erythropoiesis, which concurrently supports anabolism promotion.
- HGH191AA doe does not have any of the side effects seen in androgenic or anabolic steroids.
A dose that is recommended should be supplied through injection for up to 5 successive days letting two days or one day off. Users who have used Human Growth Hormone 191AA at a daily dose of 2 to 6 IU have experienced a notable loss of body fat; however, the required doses usually vary from one individual to another.
Suggested dosage for vile size of:10iu
Suggested Frequency of use: Once a day
Where to inject: Injected into the body fat around the stomach area.
Suggested Injection Dosage per time: 2-6 IU
What Type of water to mix with? Bacteriostatic Water or sterile water
How much water to add: 1ml
Suggested How to Mix the water and peptide together: 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder, never shake, gently rotate the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved
BUY HGH191AA (Somatropin) ONLINE from – Direct Peptides United States
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|